KO Team Member Spotlight: Chandler Norder
Chandler Norder began his journey with Koss Olinger as an intern in 2016. Upon graduation he joined the team full time as our Business Analyst. Chandler brings a sharp mind and excellent insights to the team every day. We are grateful to count him as part of the Koss Olinger team. In order to get to know Chandler a bit better we asked him a series of questions. Here are his responses.
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? I completed one full year as an intern (2016-2017), and have been full-time for one year as of July. As Business Analyst, one of my roles is assisting Alison in opening new accounts and implementing transfer of assets from other investment providers. In the Investment Department, I help with portfolio management and contribute to the in-house investment research presented at the IAC meetings.
- Where did you grow up? I spent my first 10 years in the suburbs of Chicago and the remainder in Sarasota, Florida—I preferred the latter.
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. Not yet. There could be a Corgi in my future.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I can hold my breath for 3+ minutes. My brothers and I were adept free-divers “back in the day.”
- What do you consider your best quality? I have an incredibly dry sense of humor. It surfaces occasionally.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be and why? I’m not sure. Robin Williams? He always seemed like a cool character, and Good Will Hunting is one of my favorite movies.
- What is the best advice you ever received? Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- What is your super power? Excel. I wish this wasn’t my answer…
- What is your favorite food? Coffee.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? I hope my attention to detail and innate analytical skills work in tandem to identify problems before they surface as well as solve problems that require a unique perspective.