KO Staff Spotlight: Jami Wilson
Business Manager, Jami Wilson, joined the Koss Olinger team a year and a half ago.
Jami is a key member of our team. From back office accounting to team leadership, Jami is integral to the day-to-day operations. We appreciate Jami’s commitment and contributions to Koss Olinger.
9 Questions with Jami Wilson
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? One year and six months. I am the Business Manager.
- Where did you grow up? Primarily Gainesville and outside of Jacksonville
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. Yes, one boxer named Rosie.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? That I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar or the drums. Maybe this should be a bucket list item…
- What do you consider your best quality? My loyalty
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? Maybe Cate Blanchett because I simply love her as an actress. Or it would be Giada De Laurentiis because I love her food and cooking shows.
- What is the best advice you ever received? That every situation in life is useful because you will always learn something about others or yourself.
- What is your favorite food? Mexican is my favorite type of food.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? My attention to detail. My position requires it as well.