Advisor, Tim Roark, joined the Koss Olinger team nearly five years ago.
10 Questions with Tim Roark:
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? I’ve been at Koss Olinger for almost 5 years and I am an Advisor.
- Where did you grow up? I was born and raised here in Gainesville, Go Gators!
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. We have two dogs. Penny is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and Gunner is a Yellow Lab. Penny is two, and Gunner is one and a half… they are nuts!
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I completed my first and only marathon before I was born…
- What do you consider your best quality? I’m humble and easy to get along with.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? Nelson Mandela, to hear and learn more about his story. I recently watched Invictus – great movie!
- What is the best advice you ever received? Quitting is the easy option, finish strong.
- What’s your super power? Winning raffles and bingo, although I’ve been on a cold streak recently.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza or Tacos – too difficult to choose.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? Flexibility and determination to complete different tasks efficiently and accurately.