KO Team Member Spotlight: Mitchell Hay
Mitchell Hay became a part of our team last fall as an Associate Advisor. He joins Tim Roark, Shannon Reintgen, and Myles McManus as Koss Olinger’s third generation of advisors. We are thrilled to have Mitchell on the team! In order to get to know Mitchell a bit better we asked him a series of questions. Here are his responses.
9 Questions with Mitchell Hay
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? September of 2017 and I am an Associate Advisor.
- Where did you grow up? Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. I have a tuxedo cat named Sasha who is really just a dog in a cat’s body. Her favorite things are following us around the house, playing fetch and chasing her tail.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? My all-time favorite show is about a sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea.
- What do you consider your best quality? Being a Jacksonville Jaguars fan… the best team in the NFL.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be and why? One of the Five Guys… such a fantastic burger.
- What is the best advice you ever received? Motivation does not lead to action, action leads to motivation.
- What is your ideal super power? Super speed as a result of a cobra bite and a blood transfusion from a mongoose
- What is your favorite food? Cheeseburgers, tacos, eggs