KO Partner Spotlight: WJ Rossi
WJ began his career at Koss Olinger 20 years ago as a KO intern. He transitioned into an advisor role upon graduation and later became a partner in the firm. Over the past two decades, WJ has become an integral member of our Investment Advisory Committee, providing his expertise and leadership to the team. We are grateful to WJ for his passion, energy and mentorship to our younger generations.
9 Questions with WJ Rossi:
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? I have been with Koss Olinger for 20 years, 19 of which have been as an advisor. I am currently a partner.
- Where did you grow up? I moved to Gainesville in 1987 from Ohio. I attended Ft. Clarke Middle School, Buchholz High School and the University of Florida.
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. My daughter has a golden retriever named Scout. He is one year old and we bought him as a puppy.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? Sandra Olinger was my guidance counselor at Buchholz and she is how I found my way to Koss Olinger.
- What do you consider your best quality? My loyalty to people.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? Someone like John Adams who was involved with the Declaration of Independence. I’d like to hear his thoughts.
- What is the best advice you ever received? My father always told me to treat others as you wanted to be treated.
- What is your favorite food? Anything my wife Stephanie makes. She is amazing.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? I bring passion and energy to work everyday. My goal each day is to protect our clients and help them attain their goals. I think the entire team feeds off that energy.