Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Operating Officer, Bob Eberhard, joined the Koss Olinger team eight years ago.
Today, Bob oversees the firm’s daily operation and all compliance and regulatory matters. We are grateful to Bob for his daily leadership of our team and commitment to Koss Olinger.
10 Questions with Bob Eberhard:
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? -8 years, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Where did you grow up? -Columbus, Ohio
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. –Yes, we have three: Golden Retriever – Maggie, Yellow Lab – Emma (Rescue Dog) and Catahoula Hound Mix– Jamie (Rescue Dog)
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? -I was a member of the US Diplomatic Team that went to Russia in 1991 to meet with Soviet State Labor Committee to assist them with developing labor laws. While in Moscow members of the Soviet Union’s government attempted to take control of the country from President, Mikhail Gorbachev in the failed Soviet coup d’état attempt…an amazing experience!
- What do you consider your best quality? –Integrity and honesty
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be? -Thomas Jefferson. As one of our country’s Founding Fathers, principal author of the Declaration of Independence and 3rd U.S. President, as well as an architect and inventor, I could only imagine the historic experiences that he could share.
- What is the best advice you ever received? -Be tenacious in everything that you do.
- What is your super power? -Laser Focus
- What is your favorite food? -Anything Italian
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? -Helping to build and develop the strong professional KO team.