10 Questions with Bridgette Michaud
In late spring, we welcomed Bridgette Michaud to the Koss Olinger team. Bridgette has quickly become an integral part of the team, playing important roles on both the Operations and Support teams. We are grateful to count Bridgette as part of the Koss Olinger family and appreciate her contributions each day.
- How long have you been with Koss Olinger and what is your role? I started at Koss Olinger in May of this year. I am an Operations Specialist and provide a supportive role for our service team.
- Where did you grow up? I grew up in Tampa and moved to Gainesville once I started my education at the University of Florida.
- Do you have any pets? If yes, tell us about them. Yes, I have one dog named Nova. She was initially only supposed to stay with me until a more permanent home was found for her. However, it has been over three years now, so I think she is mine to keep. She’s the best dog I could have asked for. She loves long naps and Starbucks Puppuccinos.
- What is something people would find surprising to learn about you? I had to get my tonsils removed twice because they grew back after having them removed the first time. I would like to imagine that I possess that same regenerative ability for other body parts, but I’m not willing to test that theory anytime soon.
- What do you consider your best quality? My ability to empathize and communicate.
- If you could have dinner with one famous person from history who would it be and why? Leonardo da Vinci because he had such a wide range of talents. I’m sure the conversation would never turn stale.
- What is the best advice you ever received? You can’t pour from any empty cup.
- What is your super power? I can fly. I need a whole fleet of highly trained people and a plane to do it, but I swear I can.
- What is your favorite food? French onion soup on a cold day.
- What do you think is your biggest contribution to the Koss Olinger team? My positivity, ability to work well on a team, and collaborative nature.